UNDER THE LAW.
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- All Georgia Federal District Courts (Civil and Bankruptcy)
ABOUT MY PRACTICE
Doug is experienced in commercial collections and bankruptcy matters. He seeks to find optimum solutions for the benefit of his clients. He also speaks Spanish and French.
- Has assisted financial institutions with several successful sales and the refinancing of customer businesses, including a poultry farm, an agricultural production facility, and rental properties, in order to avoid foreclosure-related losses.
- Has assisted with numerous successful repossessions and foreclosures of collateral, including heavy equipment, aircraft, and real property.
- Has successfully argued, in court and in chambers, in favor of remedies including judgments, access to collateral, and receiverships.
- Has experience with bankruptcy matters including Plan feasibility, discharge and dischargeability, property valuation, tax liens, and case dismissal.
- Has hands-on experience assisting at property and collateral inspections and execution of dispossessory writs.
- Has represented Spanish-speaking businesses in organizational and litigation matters.
AFFILIATIONS | ASSOCIATIONS | PUBLICATIONS
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Enjoys reading and writing.