AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial Litigation & Transactions
- Banking & Financial Institution Litigation & Workout Practice
- Corporate Representation & Documentation
- Estate Planning
- Georgia State University, Bachelor of Arts, 2008
- Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2018
UNDER THE LAW.
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
ABOUT MY PRACTICE
Audrey Jouve is an Associate Attorney at Quirk & Quirk, LLC. Her practice primarily involves representing publicly-traded, closely-held business entities, and individuals in commercial and real estate transactions and litigation. Her practice is largely transactional work, including the drafting and review of corporate formation documents, employment agreements and covenants, partnerships agreements, commercial leases, construction contracts, loan and collateral documentation, and other documentation and agreements. In addition, her practice also involves the preparation and review of wills and trusts, and other estate planning and probate matters.
AFFILIATIONS | ASSOCIATIONS | PUBLICATIONS
- Member, State Bar of Georgia